Tammy, at Mom Knows Everything (thanks, Tammy!) tagged me with a meme. I searched what a 'meme' is and of course, found too much information.
I am tagging 5 other New York sites, which hopefully know more about memes than I do.
1. New York Hack
2. Subway Blogger
3. New York Daily Photo
4. A Home in the City
5. I M Bitter
[Edit: Whoops! Thanks, I.M. for the reminder. D'oh!]
The meme question was
'If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?'
1. Chef - I'm addicted to Top Chef, and Bill Buford's descriptions of his kitchen experiences. I'd love to intern at one of those high end restaurants, though I'm not nearly macho enough.
2. Veterinarian - Love animals. Love em.
3. Couture Sewist - I worked briefly for a fashion designer long ago and found it incredibly tedious and stressful...but working at a couture house looks amazing (from the outside).
4. Voice-Over Actress - Make a bajillion dollars because only I can be the voice for a leading company or character? Sure!!
5. Artist/Boutique Owner - My dream job has always been to be the vision behind a little place, like John Derian or Jonathan Adler. What a nice life!
Photo by Karlmartini. For more great images, click here.