I've been tagged with a meme by my most loyal reader, Tammy of Mom Knows Everything to disclose eight random things about myself.
Here's what I could think of:
1. I once helped a crew install street signs in lower New York. We ended the day at 6 am!
2. I can't do a cartwheel to save my life.
3. I prefer salty fatty foods to sweet. Give me a potato chip and I'm happy.
4. I chew a LOT gum to relieve stress.
5. People love my laugh. I get compliments all the time.
6. I sneeze much more than the average human.
7. I don't know how to ski.
8. I can eat the same thing everyday (which is both a blessing and a curse).
Here's a list of 8 bloggers and their blogs that I'm tagging, in no particular order:
1. Nubia at City Encounters
2. Chewy at Chew Food
3. Theresa at Sleeping Kitten Dancing Dog
4. I.M. Bitter at I.M. Bitter
5. Columbia at A Home in the City
6. Paul Berger at Englishman in New York
7. Fish Without Bicycle at Fishwithoutbicycle
8. Sarah de Mul at Living in Dutchland
Photo by myself of one of the few cobblestone streets in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.