Friday, November 30, 2007
TGIF, everyone. Tonight, it feels much more like the dead of winter than fall.
I am here, still shivering, on Mark's couch. It's 38 degrees outside but feels much colder. All I can think about is poor Louie. I didn't check on him tonight because I didn't want to lure him out of his box.
With limited brain cells, I'm whipping out this meme sent by dear Carrie of Rantings of a Woman.
Using the first letter of your name, you must answer these questions. They have to be real answers though, nothing made up and you can't use your own name as an answer. I'll have to struggle on with the letter 'K' (whimper):
1. Famous Singer: Kris Kristoferson
2. Four Letter Word: Kiss
3. Street: K Street, in DC
4. Color: uh....Kangaroo?
5. Gifts/Presents: uh...Kangaroo? haha.
6. Vehicles: K Car (sounded good, Googled it, it exists!)
7. Things In A Souvenir Shop: Kites
8. Boy Name: Kip
9. Girl Name: Kathy
10. Movie Title: Knocked Up
11. Drink: Kahlua
12. Occupation: Kangaroo keeper
13. Celebrity: Kevin Bacon
14. Magazine: Kansas City Magazine (ok, I cheated once again, here)
15. U.S. City: Kalamazoo
16. Pro Sports: uh...sKiing? basKetball?
17. Fruit: Kiwi
18. Reason For Being Late For Work: I forgot my Keys at home
19. Something You Throw Away: uh...Kangaroo?
20. Something You Shout: Kowabunga!!
Jinny, Mama, Jenn and Frances, since I haven't preyed on you yet, you are my victims. Take on the challenge, if you can!
Photo by myself in Soho.