-- --

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the Season, from Herald Square

Outside Macys, NYC
Photo by myself in front of Macy's, at 34th Street and 6th Avenue.

Here's a photo that marks the season. I took this one earlier this winter, when the sidewalks weren't covered in slush.

--

Well, we're roaring down the home stretch toward the holidays. It's hard to believe.

Happy Monday everyone!

Related posts: Happy Thanksgiving at Macy's, The Markets in Union Square and Holiday Displays, Fifth Avenue.

5 comments:

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Happy Monday Kitty. If there's one place I avoid during Holiday season it's the Macy's in Herald Square. Ugh!! :-)

Lily Hydrangea said...

I love Macys! & I like the display of trees on top of their awning too.
Doesn't it seem like we just celebrated Thanksgiving?

Morty said...

Have you had a chance to check out the trees across the street in Greeley Square at night? From a block away, the lights make it look as if snow is falling. It really is breathtaking. Happy Holidays to you, Keep the Rupert videos coming.

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas Kitty! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Kitty said...

Hallo Fish!
I know what you mean. This area is overrun with people all day and night!

Hi Lily
Time just flew, didn't it? I dunno what happened, but you're right, I feel the holiday have just zipped by.

Hi Morty
Yes, I love those lights, which are quite different from the typical ones you see around. They're very striking indeed.

Hi Tammy
Happy holidays to you and your family as well, dear!