-- --

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Self portrait, Prospect Park
Photo by myself in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

On a recent cool day, Mark, Rupert and I took a stroll through the park in Brooklyn, near where we live. (The cat didn't join us, preferring the sofa cushion).

On weekends, the parks are typically filled with joggers, cyclists, couples and families.

--

The news on us is generally good.

One of my projects at the office is wrapping up and is turning out well - a three-bedroom renovation on the Upper West Side. The owners are moving in at the end of April, on schedule. (In my line of work, being on schedule and within budget is a miracle). I'm now helping out on a huge project on Fifth Avenue.

By the way, if you're looking to renovate, now is the time. Contractors are bidding fiercely on projects, significantly lowering their average per square foot costs.

Below, the most recent edition of the Rupert movies, that Mark whipped up. Enjoy!



Related posts: A New York Mascot, Doggone It, Rupert is Six Months Old and Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty!

Glad to hear good news about your work. It does bring some satisfaction when things are rolling on smoothly. A job well done!

Emilie said...

What a beautiful dog !!!!

dianasfaria.com said...

I like your family portrait!
Rupert is so adorable, he has the sweetest eyes. & thanks for sharing your wonderful news, it's always good to hear good news.

Fashion Schlub said...

Oh, Rupert and his Very Tall Ears are so handsome! I love his "oh, they're petting me, they're petting my head, I love when they pet my head" face :-)

Sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Bettye <- going over right now to pet a kitty

Anonymous said...

Love your shadow shot. Rupert is growing very well.

best wishes,

Paz

Liza Jane said...

Amazing Video and Love Love Love your adorable pets! Cheers!

http://ohlizajane.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love the way one of his ears flops down right near the end of the video. That is just so cute.

And nice to see a cameo role for the cat!!

Unknown said...

haha!!
cute dog~~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your project being on time and within budget - what an accomplishent!

And that Rupert is just adorable. I love how his one ear flops over near the end!

Lissa said...

Hello Kitty!

I've been meaning to pop over here for the last few days. On my walk to the subway each morning I pass through Fort Greene Park, where a guy plays with an adorable little Terrier who looks a bit like Rupert during leash-free time. Whenever I see them, I think of your blog and photos, and am inspired to look at the world with a mildly more artistic eye.

Thanks for brightening my days.

Lissa

sonia a. mascaro said...

Kitty, you have a beautiful dog and a beautiful cat too!

Flora loved to play with her ball like Rupert did. So cute.