-- --

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Running Atop the Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge, NYC
Photo by myself from the Brooklyn Bridge.

The sun was setting as I took this photo. There were cyclists and runners and tourists and strolling people all enjoying the air.

--

I went into the city briefly on Saturday and can I say that it was completely filled to the gills with people?!

Union Square was filled with the regular market crowd and there was a Dance Parade that travelled down Broadway, stopping all sorts of traffic.

This was the first Dance Parade, celebrating the art of dance. I only caught the tail end of it, which is too bad. It would have made some great photos.

For photos of Saturday's Dance Parade, click here

Related posts: Running Down the Streets of New York, From Under the Bridge and More of the Brooklyn Bridge.

4 comments:

Ken Mac said...

wonderfully straight and free of people!

chimesey said...

Is there order to this - ie, keep to the left of the white line?

Mike said...

The bridge looks huge from that angle. I feel small.

Unknown said...

Hello Kitty

Thanks for visiting my blog recently via blogcatalog.

I like your style of photography, it's very informative, selective and interesting.

Keep up the good work. Good luck with all your future photography and your blog.

Regards

Trevor David Betts