-- --

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Now Playing at the Booth Theater

Police horses, 45th Street NYCPhoto by myself on West 45th Street and Broadway.

Police horses are seen occasionally here, mostly during parades. I liked this photo for the large posters looming behind the horses.

The posters on the building advertise a play called 'Next to Normal', a Tony-award winning play now showing at the Booth Theater.

For a review of the play, click here.

Related posts: Riding High, Police Line, Do Not Cross and NYPD Blues.

8 comments:

Ruth Hope said...

Love your blog, fascinating and intelligent. I can't see the photo of the horses though, and this hasn't happened so far before. Probably my mac?

Olivier said...

ils sont sympas les policiers en cheval, des vrais stars ;o) on peut les prendre en photos et ils aiment bien poser

SP said...

Ha ha! I love the two faces peeking out from behind the horse.

Anonymous said...

Cool shot. I like that it's in B&W, too.

How you feeling?

Paz

Kitty said...

Hi Ella

Thanks so much. The photo should appear. I hope it works for you.

Hi Olivier
I will have to ask the police and horses for a portrait. That's a great idea!

Thanks SP!

Hi Paz
I feel great, thanks, pretty normal. Just very glad to be on my feet!

Unseen India Tours said...

Fantastic shots !! Great post..Unseen Rajasthan

Ken Mac said...

love your slices of NYC life

• Eliane • said...

Yes, I am with you: the way those two people on the poster are hiding behind the horse is priceless.