-- --

Friday, August 20, 2010

Staple Street, Tribeca

Jay Street, NYC
Photo by myself at Jay and Staple Streets, in Tribeca.

I've not heard of Staple Street in Manhattan, until very recently. The street is only a couple blocks long. Tribeca is a photogenic neighborhood, with larger old buildings and some cobblestone streets.

Mark and I dined outside at Walker's recently, an old restaurant bar with great food. We had our dog Rupert there with us, and ate outside among people who also brought their dogs. There were 8 humans and 3 dogs. All got along fine!

Related posts: Layers in Time, Tribeca, Reflecting on Tribeca and Duane Street, Tribeca.

7 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Great shot. Love this image.

Leif Hagen said...

I love the monochromatic shot! I should try that more often. I guess you know NYC like the back of your hand! You've got a dandy CDP blog!
Bon weekend

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Oooh I used to love Walkers, I haven't been there in years. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to revisit the place. Have a great weekend Kitty.

Jose said...

Awww Great photo! - One of my favorite streets. Tim and I live on Walker St and they film a lot of commercials on Staple. We're also obsessed with the burgers at Walkers. Very yummy!

Jose

Boom Nisanart said...

fabulous ! Great captured

Everyday Melbourne

anne mancine said...

Love this shot!

Banjo52 said...

One human, many bricks, various lines of bricks. Nice--dramatic, not comforting.