-- --

Sunday, December 19, 2010

New York Portraits on Etsy

Print
Photo by myself, at home.

I'm happy to announce a new storefront on Etsy!

I've sold several prints to readers but I've always wanted to make prints available to everyone.

This is still a work in progress. Right now there are a handful of black and white prints are listed in two sizes. Color prints on glossy paper will be added very soon. I will keep you posted.

To see the store, click here.

Related posts: Bird's Eye View, near Bryant Park, Under the Spray of Summer, in Park Slope, Brooklyn and Sunday Morning, along the East River.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and am so excited that my hubby and I are moving to Nanuet! He's originally from NJ and whenever we visit, we always take a trip to the city. Now, it's going to be on a more regular basis. I can't wait! Thanks for the wonderful pics!

Leif Hagen said...

U R an entrepreneur, Kitty! Cool! Keep us posted on your Etsy progress! Good luck!

Olivier said...

bravo pour ta boutique virtuelle

Kitty said...

Thanks Jana and welcome!
I've not been to Nanuet but I've been to Spring Valley and of course, Bear Mountain. Nanuet looks to be less than an hour north of the city.

Good luck on your move!

Thanks Leif and Olivier!

Lori said...

I'm so glad you're selling your work! I'm going to keep checking in. Great job.

Ming the Merciless said...

Love this shot! And Bravo! on the Etsy storefront. Good luck!

Kitty said...

Thank you Ted, Lori and Ming!!