-- --

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Daredevil Tattoo, on Ludlow Street

Dare devil tattoo, Lower East Side
Photo by myself on Ludlow and Stanton Streets, on the Lower East Side.

A photo from the stash from one of my favorite neighborhoods, the Lower East Side.

I love the Lower East Side because it's managed to retain its own personality. Many of its signs and buildings are from an earlier generation.

--

I cannot believe we're halfway through the year already. How can it be?

It's business as usual here in New York. Not much going on except the embarrassing online shenanigans of one of our politicians.

Related posts: A Glimpse into the Orchard Corset Center, on the Lower East Side, Old New York, on the Lower East Side and Making Off with the Lower East Side.

2 comments:

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

Great photo...I need to explore this area more...never enough time....

dianasfaria.com said...

Ian just said the same thing today about the year going by so quickly.
I told him we are not officially half way through the year until it is July 1st.
; )