-- --

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looking Around, in Times Square

In Times Square, NYC
Photo by myself in Times Square, around 44th Street and Seventh Avenue.

Ah yes, sometimes all you can do when confronted with gigantic, flashing signage is stand with hands on hips.

I took this while speeding by in the car. I regret it's not more in focus!

By the way, if you are visiting New York, I recommend hiring a taxi and driving around for photos. Sit on the right side of the car, so you're closer to the sidewalk.

When pulled over for red lights, you can get really close to pedestrians. People are not looking at cab windows for cameras, so it's a great way to get take candids.

Related posts: Bewildered, in Times Square, Tete-a-Tete, in Times Square and On Times Square and Our Rupert.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

il se passe trop de choses a Times-Square, des fois on ne sait plus ou regarder ;) NYC me manque

Stefania said...

Che ci faccio qui?

Banjo52 said...

A casual but real theme emerges from those five strangers, doesn't it.

Thanks for taxi idea. Who knows if I'd have thought of it.

Ken said...

This image should be titled: "Simon says: Put your hands on your hips" :):)

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

that is a great idea...never would have thought to do that...hopefully I can remember next time in one of those yellow cabs! :)

Joanne said...

Very well caught! Miss New York:(

Andrea said...

Haha, I love it!!!
As if they were modelling for their very own photoshoot!!!