-- --

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Looking Up at Rockefeller Center

Looking Up, nyc
Photo by myself around 50th Street and Fifth Avenue, in Midtown.

Three guys were looking up at Rockefeller Center, towering above. You can see the vertical windows of the tower, reflected in the background.

I was passing by in a cab. The weather was so nice Wednesday, that I could roll down the window without feeling guilty for making the cab driver cold.

My camera focused on the guy behind the three guys looking up. At first I didn't like how that turned out, but my fiance Mark said it was fine. I pass all photos for this blog in front of his eyeballs for final approval.

Related posts: Faces in a Crowd, Moving and Shaking, the Diamond District, and Looking Up, on Fifth Avenue.

6 comments:

Olivier said...

ils ont des copains qui leur font coucous depuis le toit du Top Of The Rock ;)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! being nosy, I'd love to know what they were looking at!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Maybe somebody was getting ready to jump?

biebkriebels said...

I can't see you. Wave with a handkerchief.

Luis Gomez said...

It is so good Kitty!

kousuke said...

It's A Bird ... It's A Plane ... It's Superman!