-- --

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Morning, in Prospect Park, Brooklyn

Prospect Park, am
Photo by myself in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

It was a gorgeous Spring morning in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. The sun was out and a morning mist hugged the ground.

We are due for some really beautiful weather this week. Typically there is almost no Spring in New York. We'll see how long this lasts!

The park was very busy this morning with runners, dogs off-leash (til 9 am) and a bike race in progress. I was at the park to play fetch with Rupert, our Boston Terrier.

--

Recently, fellow photo-blogger and dog owner Rose from Oz asked how Rupert was. I haven't posted a photo of him in a while. Rup and I went to the park by ourselves. My fiance Mark is in Miami for a work project.

Rupert was much too busy prancing and fetching to pose for me. I was nearly doing summersaults to get him to stand still. When in fetch mode, he is very pushy!

Prospect Park, am

Related posts: Roaming Free, in Prospect Park, Brooklyn, An Update on NYC and Rupert, and Gone Swimmin' in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

3 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Good to see Rupert and the family enjoying the weather. Have a nice weekend Kitty.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Kitty those trees are big and old too! I would love to see an exact comparison photo when they have all their foliage (the pressure and demands of fellow bloggers!) Haha, I can so appreciate the effort you put in to getting that fabulous shot of Rupert - great to see him again! :)

Leeds daily photo said...

Rupert may well be pushy, but he does do cute also!