-- --

Friday, February 15, 2013

Spiderman, Below Times Square

Spiderman, nyc
Photo by myself, below Times Square.

Spiderman had a talk with a man about the Bible, the other day.

For whatever reason, many superheroes are associated with New York. I guess because we've historically been riddled with crime? Spidey is no exception.

There have also been regular sightings of people with literature about the Bible in the larger subway stations. I see them almost every time I pass through Times Square.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Related posts: On the Sidewalk, in the Flatiron District, Ghoulish Greetings, on the R Train, and Green Man, in Washington Square Park.


SRQ said...

Spidey is no dummy. He knows it's good to work in cooperation with the Big Guy.

Banjo52 said...

That's one weird pair of agendas! Good humor.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Haha and he's got a money-belt on?? Hope you and Mark and Rupert are having a lovely weekend Kitty!

Nubia DuVall Wilson said...

There's something about the subway that brings out bible thumpers and superheroes!

Stefan Jansson said...

I did see the Phantom in Haninge, but I'm not sure he is a superhero.

Michael Minneboo said...

"For whatever reason, many superheroes are associated with New York". I guess the answer to that question is because in Marvel Comics they all live in NY, Spider-Man included. :)