-- --

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Outside Trump Tower, on Fifth Avenue

Trump Tower, nyc
Photo by myself around 56th Street and Fifth Avenue, in Midtown.

A photo from the stash, while waiting for the light to change.

There are a number of buildings Trump in New York. I can't keep track of them. They all seem to be tall and with metallic accents.

Related posts: Trumped, on the Upper West Side, Going for the Gold, and Something Old, Something New.


Andy said...

Traffic lights offer some great opportunities for street photography.

biebkriebels said...

Didn't know there were more Trump buildings. I have been in one with all the gold in the hall. A lot of bling,bling.

RedPat said...

Nice one!

Banjo52 said...

But this one has Starbucks. I want it.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Fancifully I imagine myself tearing that clock from the pavement and transporting it to my house!