-- --

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Scene, in Times Square

Times Square, NYC
Photo by myself in Times Square.

The other day I was coming home from doing an errand after work. I somehow got on an Q train headed uptown rather than downtown, and got out at 49th Street in the midst of Times Square. My worst nightmare.

A jillion people were there, and it was hot. As you can see, there are psychics here, too.

The latest thing it seems are these very scantily clad women who pose with tourists. They wear tiny bikini bottoms and no tops whatsoever. [Actually I'm not sure they are wearing bottoms. The jury is out]. What looks like a bikini top is actually painted on!!!!!!

Oh, and feathers. They have feathers on their heads.

Sorry for the technical glitch the other day.

Related posts: The Naked Cowboy, in Times Square, Larger than Life, on 42nd Street, and Only in New York.

6 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Students trying to earn some extra cash perhaps? Haven't seen that over here, yet.

s.c said...

I wonder if the girls are paid by the physics vision man to generate some extra business. Some people must think they are hallucinating. Nice shot of your daily city life Kitty.

Andy said...

You got me laughing. :) Did any of the psychics know you were coming?

biebkriebels said...

I am amazed by these women, americans always seem so prude to me, a nipple gate is a never ending story in the news. And this is the full monty on the street, strange....

RedPat said...

That surprises me too! I can't imagine what those women have to put up with!!

Ken Mac said...

oohh la la!