Tuesday, December 4, 2007
I've been tagged by Kizz at 117 Hudson and Cole Twins at Sanity for the same meme.
The directions are to post 7 random or odd things about yourself, then tag 7 random people to carry out the same meme.
Since this meme is about random things, I thought I'd post a list of coincidences, some large, some small:
1. My mom, dad, brother and I have the same first and last initials.
2. I was born one day before Mark's brother
3. I went to the same school twice. Once for my Bachelor's and once for my Master's degree.
4. I was hired by the same office on two different ocassions by two different bosses.
5. I worked at an office on the 11th floor on East 42nd Street. Then I worked at an office on the 11th floor on West 42nd Street.
6. My family has a penchant for living on streets and in towns with the word 'West'. I grew up in West Something. When I was 15, we moved to West Something Street in West Something Else.
7. A few years ago, my parents were planning to move. They told me about a house they'd seen that they liked. I asked where it was.
'It's on West Something Street in West Some Other Place', my mom said.
'You'll buy the house.' I said. And I was right.
The seven random blogs from the Nablopomo randomizer:
1. Mindy at Joy Filled You
2. Morganzo at Morgan in Chile
3. Aaron and Danielle from Live from Japan
4. Kerry at Kerry not Kelly
5. Pico at Pirate Dog PDX
6. Dan at Gone Mild
7. Meesh E202
Photo by myself in Soho.