-- --

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bright Lights, Big City

Night shot, Midtown
Photo by myself in Midtown.

By the time I leave the office, the sky is dark. But there are always streetlights, headlights and store lights brightly lit.

Just ahead, a street vendor sells water and pretzels. Across the street lies Duane Reade, a popular pharmacy chain in the city.

--

My apologies for not writing much this week. Between trying to train the dog to poop (actually, watching Mark training the dog) and my intense work load, there's little time for anything.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Related posts: Celebrating Another Week, On Christmases Past and I Deserve A Break Today.

6 comments:

valeria said...

Great photo, as usual, Kitty!
I remember perfectly when our dog was a puppy... I kept cleaning, all the time...

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Leaving after dark every night?! Hope the workload improves soon, Kitty... and at least you have a puppy to play with when you get home at night to take your mind off of things. Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the bright lights of NYC! ;-)

Congrats on your new dog. He's so cute.

Paz

Virginia said...

Sorry I haven't stopped by for a bit. I am so glad I came tonight. What a fabulous, magical NYC scene. I think this is one of your best. IT's just full of NY spirit and I like the way the lights have that glow .

Kitty said...

Hi Valeria
lol, we are cleaning the apartment, him and ourselves A LOT!

Hi Spandrel
Yeah, it's been busy but not quite overwhelming yet, which is good. The R+R is much needed.

Thanks Paz!

Thanks Virgina
I love the colors quite a bit.

tr3nta said...

Fantastic night scene photo...