Photo by myself in Chinatown, Brooklyn.
Sunset Park in Brooklyn, around 60th Street and 8th Avenue, has a large Chinese and Vietnamese population. There, you can find open fish markets and restaurants that rival those in Manhattan.
Thanks to Tr3nta of Madrid Daily Photo Madrid Daily Photo blog and Fredrik of Ystad Daily Photo, for awarding me with awards lately. Each awarded me with the BFF award, or 'Blogging Friends Forever'.
I am flattered. Both are wonderfully, talented photographers. Do check out their sites!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Only five people allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award
I rarely give awards because it's so hard to choose. Here goes:
1. Tammy, of Mom Knows Everything, a lovely mother of two and one of my first readers
2. Kelly, of Geneva Daily Photo, fellow Daily City Blogger
3. Tam, of It's What You See, a great photographer from the West Coast
4. Lily, of Long Island Daily Photo, fellow photoblogger out on the island, and
5. Islipian, of 365 Days in Islip, out in Islip, New York.
Congrats to my peeps!
Related posts: Live, From Chinatown, On the Sidewalk, Chinatown.