-- --

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Foliage in Prospect Park

Small dog, Prospect Park
Photo by myself in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

A little dog looked reluctantly at his owner, who was calling him to leave.

Dogs and their owners have been enjoying the landscape during morning off-leash hours (before 9 am daily) in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. The leaves have turned their colors here for a brief but brilliant Fall.

--

Ah, Mark and I didn't make it to the Halloween Parade Saturday night. The winds were high and it started raining. Not the best time for picture taking.

Here's some photos from a recent trip to Prospect Park, though, showing the Fall foliage.

Prospect Park, Brooklyn

Dog pack, Prospect Park

Prospect Park, Fall

Rupert on Halloween
Rupert wishes everyone a Happy Halloween!

Related posts: Off Leash in Prospect Park, Brooklyn, It's a Dog's Life at the Mad Dog Run and On Dogs and Dogs.

5 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

This is a beautiful park. I wish I could take Lupe there. She would be so happy chasing and being chased.

Damien Franco said...

That looks like a really great dog park. Where I live, they are void of trees and sometimes grass...oh and other dogs. Oh well.

Rupert looks super cute BTW.

Kitty said...

Hi Luis
The park is gigantic. Usually many little league games and soccer will be going on at once, alongside picnics.

Your Lupe is adorable! I can see how she's full of energy. :-)

Hi Damien
That's too bad about the dog parks in your area. Having dogs mingle and play is pretty special. They are such social animals.

I'll be checking out your site soon. I need some help with processing!

elsie said...

gorgeous! guess we were both surrounded by pups this weekend. I did an animal rescue benefit craft show and the best part of the day was snapping pics of the dogs!!

dianasfaria.com said...

I love Fall. &I love this little guy in the top photo so ready and attentive to play with his master!