-- --

Thursday, July 8, 2010

T Shirts with New York Attitude, in Chelsea

New York City T shirts
Photo by myself around 28th Street and 7th Avenue, in Chelsea.

Ah yes. We New Yorkers certainly have the image of being tough-talking folks. Above, several obnoxious t-shirts printed on black and dark grey, our traditional colors.

Slogans include various swear words we are known to use liberally, starting with the letter 'F'. Among the quotes, 'Duck, Mother F-er', 'Do I look like a f-ing people person?' and 'New York F-ing City'. Nice.

Don't mess with us. Don't even try. ;-)

Related posts: Buying in Bulk, Shopping til Dropping, on Canal Street and On Shopping on West 4th Street, and My Insider's Guide.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

je préfère les beaux T-Shirt "I Love New York" ;o)

Eve said...

My, my, my...

Luis Gomez said...

I just love that there is also a variety of them! ;)

Stephanie said...

While New Yorkers' reputation as being unfriendly is generally untrue, one thing is for sure: don't mess with us! Love this post and your blog!

Banjo52 said...

Detroit sells this kind of thing too. Some of it's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Guess it may be right, just to stand a while and watch time passing by.
Please have a nice Friday.

daily athens

Ken Mac said...

you got that right...

emma said...

hahaha these shirts crack me up :)
love them just like I love the city!