-- --

Monday, December 13, 2010

On Line at Abercrombie & Fitch, Midtown

Outside Abercrombie & Fitch
Photo by myself on Fifth Avenue and 56th Street.

There seems to always be a line outside the flagship store of Abercrombie & Fitch. This one looks very well-dressed.

I'm not sure why the people are waiting, but I know there are hunky semi-nude male models in the store. My gay male friends are always craning their necks to see inside without having to wait in line!

Related posts: Shopping 'Til Dropping, on Canal Street, On Shopping on West 4th and My Insider's Guide and An Early Spring on the Lower East Side.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

impressionnante la foule pour aller dans un magasin de fringue !!!

Lily Hydrangea said...

I love those suede boots!
but I don't think I could bear to wait in line to get into a store.
As much as I love NY, I am not fond of crowds in tight spaces.

WTakeuchi said...

We saw that line everytime we passed in front of that store. The shirts are pretty regular, so the only reason I see for the lines are the models.

Ken Mac said...

i wouldn't wait on line with your money here

Pierre said...

Fool life. Waiting for dress. It s a "rat race"
B Marley

bestofblogsnewyork said...

I love your blog! I’ve included it on a site I’ve created, which is a compilation of some of the best blogs in the city.

Best of Blogs New York
http://bestofblogsnewyork.wordpress.com

Joanne said...

It looks sooo cold! Here it is 16┬║C....