-- --

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mid-Bite, at Joe's Pizza in the Village

Not so candid
Photo by myself at Sixth Avenue and Bleeker Street.

For unknown reasons, I've been taking a lot of not-so-candids, lately (otherwise known as 'the pissed-off look'). Either street photography has become more commonplace, or I've lost my edge.

Though the fellow on the left caught my eye, the fellow on the right was mid-bite.

This photo was taken about a week ago. We stopped outside as my fiance Mark ate a slice from this pizza place. Mark is quite the pizza connoisseur. Only certain lucky pizza places qualify.

After a week that included a tiny earthquake and a lackluster hurricane, I am looking forward to an absolute lack of drama. Enough already!

For the Joe's Pizza website, click here.

Related posts: Pizza, Pizza, Food, Glorious Food and Greetings from a New York Pie, in Midtown.

3 comments:

Olivier said...

je crois que j'ai mange dans cet Pizzeria la fois ou j'ai rencontre Conrad et d'autres bloggeurs new-yorkais. Sinon ca va, pas trop de degats a cause d'Irene ?

dianasfaria.com said...

haha-nice one Kitty! you definitely have not lost your edge.
Mark has good taste. Anthony & I used to eat here all the time. Now we take our son.
Did you hear about the t-shirts that have "I survived Hurriquake 2011 & all I got was a bunch of D batteries!" wriiten on them?
Glad to hear it was uneventful over by you!

Leif Hagen said...

It's interesting taking candid portraits! I missed the opportunity to ask a lifeguard for a photo - the worst one could say it no, right? Steffe really has portraits down to a science....
Hoping the sun comes out soon in NYC!!