-- --

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Dash of Charm, in the Village

the village
Photo by myself, somewhere in the Village.

Many of the historic townhouses have such charm.

In the one above, the lintel above one of the windows was obviously crooked. The bricks to either side of the window must have settled at some point.

Apologies for the last post today. Happy Fall, everyone!

Related posts: Cozy Interior on Perry Street, in the West Village, Peeking into Pearl, Downtown and A Peek into Grove Court, in the West Village.

11 comments:

Olivier said...

elle est belle cette maison, avant de lire le titre, je l'aurais place dans Brooklyn.

dianasfaria.com said...

very charming indeed!

Lou said...

Oh my goodness I absolutely love it! That is my kind of house. I love places with a bit of character. Sadly, where I'm from all the new builds are tasteless and completely void of such charm.

Tiago said...

Kitty...I love your blog!

Tara said...

Great picture! :)

Tara
www.greeneyedopinions.blogspot.com

RedPat said...

It's the Zen of the place - nice one Kitty!

John-Roy Photography said...

So when can I move in?

this is Belgium said...

would not mind living there.. right in the village !
greetings from brussels

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love so much the architecture of townhouses! I would love to live in some them... Very charming!

Leif Hagen said...

Such handsome, charming architecture! Wish I had an aunt or friend living there....

Daniel I. Raskin said...

Townhouses really are some of the most classic buildings left in the urban sprawl. Beautiful.