-- --

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Enjoying a Fling, on the R Train

Subway performers
Photo by myself on the R train, somewhere below Brooklyn.

I know, I know...I've posted photos of guys flipping upside-down or sideways on the subway before. Guys swinging around on the center pole, doing crazy stretches, or in mid-handstand.

I cannot help myself from taking photos of these kids. They swoop in and transform an otherwise sleepy subway ride into a little dare devilry.

By the way, all the performers I've seen to date have been guys, for whatever reason. Maybe the women have better things to do?

Related posts: On the Floor of the Subway and the Recent Quake, Acrobatics, Below 34th Street, and Get Your Zumba on for Free, in Herald Square.

6 comments:

Olivier said...

la classe, un numero d'acrobate dans le metro, c'est super ;)

Krunal said...

fantastic capture

s.c said...

Nice one again Kitty. You can make such photo's only if you carry your camera with you every day and keep looking. Like it.

biebkriebels said...

I makes me always laugh, the faces of the other people are priceless. So dull.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yes, I think the women have better things to do. ;-D

Jenna Lynn said...

I thoroughly enjoy the notion that maybe the women have better things to do :) Great photo.. very New york :)