-- --

Monday, October 1, 2012

Cowboy, in Park Slope, Brooklyn

Park Slope, Brooklyn
Photo by myself in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

A cowboy ornament attached to a car antenna caught my eye, Sunday afternoon.

In the background, a typical street in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Like many older walk-up buildings, the fire escapes are afterthoughts and attached to the front side.

Most of the lower floor windows have bars on them, but this is a relatively safe neighborhood.

Related posts: Parked, in Park Slope, The Camera Van, in Park Slope, Brooklyn, and Old-Fashioned Knife Sharpening, in Park Slope.

5 comments:

Olivier said...

tres bon ce personnage pour le theme du mois

Andy said...

I would say the cowboy's horse is missing. No one could be that bull legged:-)

biebkriebels said...

That is a funny picture, I wonder if it will stay long there.

Brianna Asaro Photography said...

I like this photo :) It's very whimsical. I love coming across little things like this!

RedPat said...

I love this shot, Kitty!