-- --

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Street View, in Amsterdam

Amsterdam
Photo by myself, in Amsterdam.

We are in Amsterdam for just a few days. Above, a typical beautiful street shot, where bikes and coffee shops and boutiques are commonplace. My fiancé Mark and I are spending our time walking around, sighing and saying 'Wow, this is beautiful.'

After Amsterdam, we will spend a few days in Paris. I'll post some more photos in a little bit.

Related posts: From New Amsterdam to Amsterdam and Beyond, Sweet Memories, and On Custom Bikes, in the Village.

5 comments:

Andy said...

I don't know why I find this photo so attractive. Whatever it is, it is very eye pleasing.

s.c said...

Something went wrong in my first reaction but I know this street very well, 2 minutes walking from my former work. Hope you have fun in Amsterdam.

biebkriebels said...

Welcome in Amsterdam, enjoy your stay.

Kitty said...

Andy, I know what you mean. Even the way people park their bikes is nice!

Thanks SC!
I'm so jealous of you. What a gorgeous neighborhood!

Thank you, Bieb!

RedPat said...

I'm envious of you, Kitty! A great time of year to be travelling!