-- --

Saturday, June 5, 2010

On Line for Breakfast, in Midtown

Fruit stand, NYC
Photo by myself around 50th Street and Sixth Avenue, in Midtown.

What looks like a scene out of a movie or tv show is just normal, everyday life.

A bike messenger, business guy and a bald guy waited on line at a fruit stand. Coffee and bagels aren't the only items New Yorkers have for breakfast.

--

Ah, the end of another week. Happy Weekend, everyone!

Related posts: On the Soup Station and Snow, How You can Have What You Want When You Want it and Come and Get It.

14 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Bananas and apples - healthy food for bikers and brokers!

Anonymous said...

You said, "Morbid?"

Pat said...

Healthy, healthy. I'd take a bagel, too.

Laura Cousins said...

My mind is not working properly. For a moment I could have SWORN that I was looking at a bicycle that had been adapted to work as a fruit/breakfast stall.

I guess I am thinking along the lines of "In New York, anything is possible."

Anonymous said...

super

cheeky rose said...

You have some really magical pictures, just lovely

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful moment in time, melting them all into one, as different as possible, holding together body, mind and soul of human beings. Please have a wonderful Sunday.

daily athens

elsie said...

Kitty,
hope you don't mind, I had YOU "fill in" for me while I'm on vacation:
http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

I like to have bananas.

Joanne said...

That's New York for you... really ecclectic! Hope to be there soon:)

mARTy said...

that´s nyc! i just love it!

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

I love the fruit carts on the streets. Much cheaper than buying in the fancy cafe's..I found that out myself!!

dianasfaria.com said...

I love their name!

Eddel29 said...

this is so cool blog. healthy food, fresh fruits.