-- --

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Strung Along, in SoHo

Soho jewelry, NYC
Photo by myself around Spring and Crosby Streets.

Jewelry, clothing and art vendors line the streets of SoHo. It's a great area to pick up a simple or distinctive gift. Above, a vendor adjusts a necklace for a prospective customer.

Mark, Rupert and I wandered around SoHo this weekend. It was hot and sunny, but that didn't prevent the sidewalks from being absolutely mobbed.

Related posts: Deck Yourself Out, in SoHo, Watch Where You're Going, in SoHo and The Markets in Union Square.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

tu as ete prise en photo aussi ;))

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Wonderful shot again. I like you street scenes very much.

JamieDedes said...

Great photo and looks like great fun. I wonder if they still close off Nassau Street by the Stock Exchange and do the same thing. That used to make for a nice lunch break.

Kitty, if you check the second post on my blog today, you'll see that I've passed the "Sweet Blog" award to you.

Thanks for all the great pix and stories.

Terry at Blue Kitchen said...

I love the bazaar atmosphere on SoHo's streets, Kitty! Also a big fan of Uniqlo, which we discovered on our most recent visit.

Eki said...

I love candid street photographs like this. You have a nice blog with great pictures. May we exchange links?

Louis la Vache said...

As «Louis» has commented previously, you excel with this type of candid shot.

dianasfaria.com said...

this looks so sixties to me.

Anonymous said...

Great shot! The black and white really is expressive.