-- --

Friday, January 3, 2014

First Snow, in Times Square

Food Cart, nyc
Photo by myself at 42nd Street and Broadway, in Times Square.

The snow started coming down Thursday night, our first snow of the year. The forecast predicts the snow will continue all night long. We may get as much as 20 inches of the white stuff (!).

In Times Square, people kept looking up, as if it were still raining New Year's confetti. The air was very chilly and all the light snow was swirling around.

Related posts: All Lit Up, on Fifth Avenue, Burning Bright, in Times Square, and The Ghostly Glow of Times Square.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Nice photo. The light and the colours work well together. I hope you will return for another shot after the 20 inches fall. :)

s.c said...

Hope it doesn't interrupt the life to much on a fresh start this year.

biebkriebels said...

Oh dear, that is only the beginning I am afraid.

Luis Gomez said...

Looks beautiful!

dianasfaria.com said...

nice! I love all the color you've captured.

Unknown said...

Snow takes on a different experience in the burbs--I enjoyed my snow day on Friday from my NJ home that had almost 10 inches!