-- --

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pinata Party, in Prospect Park

Pinata, Prospect Park
Photo by myself in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.

Family and friends gathered around a Spiderman pinata, Saturday afternoon. This must have been the little boy's birthday party.

I only wish I knew what was being said, but the expressions say it all. These kids could hardly wait to take their turn to wear the blindfold and swat at the pinata.

Related posts: The Carousel, Bryant Park, The Morning Commute on the N Train and It's a Kid's Life, in Brooklyn.

5 comments:

Ken said...

This could be symbolic of the Superman musical on Broadway.. :) Nice family capture.

dianasfaria.com said...

this is a great birthday party tradition which every child should get to experience at least once in their childhood. & I think the adults enjoy it just as much too.

Beatrice B. said...

I've never played that. One of those foreign traditions I've always wanted to do at some point!

www.seitenstrasse.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun! I love that they're celebrating in the park.

RedPat said...

I have always wanted to take a whack at one of those things!