-- --

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stylin', on East Houston Street

Couple, East Houston Street
Photo by myself on the Lower East Side, on Houston Street.

A photo from the stash.

A fashionable couple walked around the Lower East Side, looking like they were cast in a movie. Everything about these two, from their accessories to their haircuts, are simply perfect.

--

I apologize everyone, I've been insanely busy lately, and on top of it, suffering from a mild creative slump. Hopefully this will all end soon.

Related posts: Old New York, on the Lower East Side, Seeing Red, on the Lower East Side and Making Off, with the Lower East Side.

12 comments:

Olivier said...

c'etait le jour de la st valentin ? une promenade en amoureux

JanjanJamaludin said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

mauropucci said...

Uno scatto veramente simpatico.

Washington Cesar Takeuchi said...

They are as perfect as your picture! They look and walk as if they were listening to a good music! It is awesome!

dianasfaria.com said...

this is great Kitty! but I do know how you feel. I think it might be due to Winter doldrums - at least for me anyway.

Pierre said...

Britney and Brad together, in the street .Such a beautiful people photograpahy.
NY is full of stars ;)

Me said...

That girl should be with me.

elsie said...

my sweet, if this is you in a slump I can honestly say I like you "slumpy" as well as I do creatively "juiced"!

Ken Mac said...

the skinny of youth

Kitty said...

Ha, Olivier
I took this photo last year. Love was definitely in the air!

Hello and welcome, Janjan
Thanks so much!

Hi Mauro
Thanks. I agree, it was a sweet nice moment.

Thanks Washington! You are too kind.

Hi Lily
Funny we are going thru this at the same time. :-/
I hope you climb out of your blues soon. The long weekend and warmer weather should help!

Thanks Pierre
It was very lucky to have encountered these two, I must say. I have to wonder what they do? Perhaps they are actors!

Hello 'Me'
Good luck to you.

Ha, Elsiee
Thanks so much for your kind words, dear.
I miss you and your blog!!

Ha Ken. I know the feeling!

Cesc Sales said...

always I have liked the people with style

Leif Hagen said...

A lovely portrait of Tom and Sophie holding hands and stylin' down the street!