-- --

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funday Brunch at Bondi Road, on the Lower East Side

Bondi Road brunch, nyc
Photo by myself at Suffolk and Rivington Streets, on the Lower East Side.

Bondi Road is an Australian restaurant on the Lower East Side, that serves up special, hearty brunches.

Spreads include the 'Barrier Reef Benedict' (poached eggs over crab cakes, smothered in hollandaise sauce), the 'Queen Adelaide' (poached eggs, salmon and avocado on an english muffin) and fish and chips. For an additional cost, you can drink all the screwdrivers or mimosas you want.

Bring your CPR kit and a friend trained in the fine art of resuscitation. ;-)

Bondi Road is part of a chain of Aussie restaurants downtown. For a look at their food and drink menu, click here.

Related posts: Mangia, Hot Off the Grill in the East Village, and Ramen Noodles in the East Village.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I was there - looks like a fun place/fun crowd!

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Amazing Kitty - I haven't heard of any of this chain! Maybe I'll just come on across to NYC to get a decent feed of fish and chips because I sure can't get it where I live!!!

Banjo52 said...

I didn't know there was an Aussie cuisine, but of course why wouldn't there be? From what you describe, I think I'd like it. What about braised kangaroo? Ground koala-parsley pate?