-- --

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Dash of Color, Below Union Square

Broadway, nyc Photo by myself on Broadway and 12th Streets, near Union Square.

We had a brief glimmer of sun the other day, but it's been raining just about every minute this week.

I took this photo because of the building across the street looked European. The sunlight was hitting the windows, casting reflections everywhere.

Related posts: The New York Public Library, Awash in Blue, Portrait of a Skateboard Artist, on Prince Street, and Portrait of a New Yorker in Fashion.

6 comments:

Ken Mac said...

yes, a beautiful building. Do you like the new lime green cabs Kitty? I do!

Olivier said...

beau reflet et belle photo de rue, tout NYC ;)

vancouverstreetblog said...

A great picture, I also like how the taxi is slightly blurred.

RedPat said...

Pugs are everywhere! Very cool building.

Cesc Sales said...

Awesome build, this is the city...

The Legend Of The Rise Hat Warriors said...

hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks for sharing it with us!I have read a few of the articles on your website now because I was looking for information aboutgames App. and I really like your style of blogging.