-- --

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maitre D's, on Broadway

Toshi's Living Rm, nyc Photo by myself on Broadway and 26th Street.

A little dog and some young ladies welcomed guests to Toshi's Living Room, in the Flatiron District. The little dog looks to be a Schnauzer and belongs to the bar's owner.

Toshi's Living Room features live music almost every night. The day I walked by, a jazz quartet was setting up.

For the bar's website, which includes a list of scheduled events, click here.

Related posts: Bright Lights, at the Beacon Theater, Twinkly Lights, at the Breslin, and What's Playing Around Town and at Home.

4 comments:

Olivier said...

cela semble très accueillant ;)

Ken Mac said...

another of your best shots...again! :)

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Love it Kitty - and I'm such a sucker for these NYC dogs!

Marcia said...

If it weren't for dogs like this I wouldn't have my precious Danni Pinneranian right now. The last time I was in NYC 3 yrs ago I had lost my dachsie Eddie a few months before and thought I was doomed to a no pet life, but seeing all the dogs in and around the W Village made me want a new companion. So when I came home I called my cousin, whose dog had had a litter of puppies and requested one. Three years later it's the best decision I have ever made.

Thank you NYC dogs and thanks Kitty for the cute picture.