-- --

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Upside Down on the R Train

subway performer, nyc Photo by myself on the subway, below ground.

A young woman performed some acrobatics on the subway ride home on the R train, Monday.

Young acrobats use the rails in subways that are there for passengers to hold onto. Sometimes you can see footprints on the subway ceiling, haha (!).

This was the first female performer I'd seen. Her performer friends are standing in the background. Meanwhile, a loud soundtrack played on.

Related posts: Enjoying a Fling, on the R Train, Enjoying a Fling, on the R Train, and On the Floor of the Subway and the Recent Quake.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Oh my, here we go again. This is always so funny.

Olivier said...

Waouhh superbe photo et tres impressionnante. Bravo a la jeune fille

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Ingenius! I love the idea of the unexpected performance. Our public transportation is taking advantage of local poets and new media. It's a brave new world and I enjoy it

Mike said...

I get dizzy if I go upside down.

Laura Nappi said...

Wow! New York is always surprising!

fruitandcake said...

Formidable! What a "click" of the camera can do... Thanks.

Banjo52 said...

Nice catch. To other passengers, is it more entertaining or annoying, do you think?

universcrea said...

New york is new york !!!!!!